AYTOMATIC STEERING SYSTEM POLARIS
ARAG POLARIS automatic navigation system with assistance is an innovation that automates driving on straight and curved routes, when connected to Bravo 400S & Delta 80 precision computers respectively. Provides immediate course correction response combined with high accuracy. During the design phase, special attention was paid to safety by adopting cutting-edge solutions for both the product and its software.
- Reduces missed and overlapping areas.
- Allows time, fuel and chemical savings.
- Easy installation.
- Requires less effort from the operator and allows focus on the spray.
- The system includes a control panel that includes: emergency button, power button and status LED.
- The supplied wiring allow easy and secure connection of all system components.
- Input for operator presence sensor.
- Self-monitoring system.
- Screen with deviation history diagram for easier adjustment operation.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS MDU-4
• Movable transmission to avoid slipping due to slipping and for greater accuracy.
• Does not prevent driving in manual mode.
• A torque sensor that automatically shuts off automatic driving when the operator must manually control the vehicle.
• No need to remove and / or replace the steering wheel.
• Various installation kits are available for the most common tractors and self-propelled machines.
• Can be easily and quickly transported from one vehicle to another.
For further information about the product please select the following link: