AYTOMATIC STEERING SYSTEM POLARIS
“The future of automatic navigation”
ARAG POLARIS automatic navigation system with assistance is an innovation that automates driving on straight and curved routes, when connected to Bravo 400S & Delta 80 precision computers respectively. Provides immediate course correction response combined with high accuracy. During the design phase, special attention was paid to safety by adopting cutting-edge solutions for both the product and its software.
- Reduces missed and overlapping areas.
- Allows time, fuel and chemical savings.
- Easy installation.
- Requires less effort from the operator and allows focus on the spray.
- The system includes a control panel that includes: emergency button, power button and status LED.
- The supplied wiring allow easy and secure connection of all system components.
- Input for operator presence sensor.
- Self-monitoring system.
- Screen with deviation history diagram for easier adjustment operation.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS MDU-4
• Movable transmission to avoid slipping due to slipping and for greater accuracy.
• Does not prevent driving in manual mode.
• A torque sensor that automatically shuts off automatic driving when the operator must manually control the vehicle.
• No need to remove and / or replace the steering wheel.
• Various installation kits are available for the most common tractors and self-propelled machines.
• Can be easily and quickly transported from one vehicle to another.
For further information about the product please select the following link: